Schetky is currently offering vehicles in Propane configuration for all makes and sizes. School Buses have adopted this technology and with the help of Thomas Built Buses and Clean Fuel USA, we have vehicles transporting our children safely and with lowered emissions. Propane is an efficient fuel in that Propane combustion is extremely clean. Operators can save money on engine maintenance because Propane does not create build-up and residue like you would find with a Gasoline or Diesel engine. Propane fuel is also readily available for fleets as propane companies will set up the infrastructure at almost no cost when contracting out their services. This has provided School Districts on-site fueling stations, with either slow or fast fill capabilities. The price for Propane is far less than either Gas or Diesel, which makes it advantageous for fleets. Propane is an abundant fuel that is produced here in the United States, which allows our fleets to run on a national product, and lessen our dependence on foreign oil.
- System Manufacturer: Clean Fuel USA, OEM Chassis Mfg.
- System Type: Propane Fuel
- Availability: New Vehicles, Existing Vehicles (Retrofit)
- Platforms: Ford, Chevy, Freightliner, International, Sprinter (MB), Dodge, etc.
- Infrastructure: Fueling Station, provided by Propane Vendor at Little or No Cost with Contract
- Warranty: Full Warranty on Conversions
- Environmental Footprint: Lowers Emissions
- Additional Info: Engine Longevity provides Cost Advantages, Propane Fuel Very Low Cost, Lessen Foreign Oil Dependence
- FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO FILL OUT OUR INFO REQUEST FORM